Roberto Cavalli takes us back to the 80s with this pretty in pink Neon Python clutch.
Of course Molly Ringwald's character in the John Hughes film could never have afforded an exotic designer purse, but I can imagine her gazing longingly at this neon colored creation. It screams retro chic with its vibrant pink hue, angled shape, and sweet knotted snake clasp.
If you're looking for practicality though you may feel a bit short changed. The Neon Python Clutch is a teeny tiny bag made for carrying the barest of essentials. It's a good looker, but many of us will crave a bit more space. It's one for the girls who know how to travel light, or those with obliging boyfriends with deep pockets! At least there's a shoulder strap though, and one that's more substantial than most. Look at this elegant chain we can certainly tell this is a high end designer purse!
Budget conscious Andie could never justify spending $1850 on an accessory, and many modern women will probably feel the same way. The skin has an alluring luxury look, but it's a bit fragile and incredibly expensive. You'll need to feel pretty flush on splurge on this fun fashion throwback!
More Features of This Roberto Cavalli Snakeskin Clutch
- Made of python sourced in Vietnam
- Lined in leopard print twill
- An optional lobster-fastening gold-chain shoulder strap with an 11 inch drop
- Measures 6 x 4 x 2 inches
- Comes in a designer presentation box and dust bag
Get this Roberto Cavalli Neon Python Handbag:
You may also be interested in:
- More Roberto Cavalli bags on BagBunch
- The Bottega Veneta Knot Marcapunto Clutch bag, a great alternative to this pink bag.
- Searching for more Roberto Cavalli bags on eBay
- Other neon clutch bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.