Forget about looking pretty in pink; Marc Jacobs helps us feel beautiful in blue with this striking I Work for Tips Shoulder Bag.
I don't mind saying that I'm smitten by this purse. Its bold electric blue color turned my head, but its retro details maintain interest. I love the gentle contrast between the matte calfskin panels and the textured exotic ones. Marc Jacob’s delicate silver hardware is super chic, and its flap-over design timeless.
The I Work for Tips isn't made for career girls, as it's not big enough for holding a laptop or any other series technology. But it's a decent size for everyday use, with enough space for a wallet, essential cosmetics, and the other items contemporary girls can't bear to part with.
Most retro bags come with a top handle. These carrying options look cute, but they're not very practical in the modern world. I don't think the longer shoulder strap undermines the I Work for Tips' retro appeal, and it's much more functional.
As it comes from the designer's more affordable Marc by Marc Jacobs line, the I Work for Tips purse is a steal at $398. For that price, any working girl should be able to indulge!
More Features of This Marc by Marc Jacobs Retro Shoulder Bag
- Pinch-lock closure
- Platform base
- Fully lined interior
- A back-wall zip pocket and multifunctional slips
- A single shoulder strap with a 9.5 inch drop
- Measures 12 x 3.5 x 8 inches
Get this Marc by Marc Jacobs I Work for Tips Handbag:
- Available to buy at 6pm
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Style DNA eBay store to see if this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Marc Jacobs bags on BagBunch
- The Marc by Marc Jacobs Memphis bag, a great alternative to this retro bag.
- Searching for more Marc Jacobs bags on eBay