Lucky Brand cashes in on the tribal trend with this Ikat Sling Hobo.
Perhaps it's a bit cynical to suggest Lucky Brand's simply following fashion here, but I'm not seeing a lot of flair. The ikat print is really strong, especially in this bold blue and black, but this bag doesn't have much else going for it. Perhaps we should be grateful that Lucky Brand hasn't overcomplicated the design and made it too kitschy, but I still find myself craving something more than this very simple sling hobo.
Lucky Brand goes some way towards appeasing me with the well-designed interior. The trio of pockets is what we expect from a traditional tote, but it seems a bonus on a bag with such basic styling. I also quite like the exterior pockets, which are subtly incorporated into the design and deep enough for safely stashing the items we want on hand.
It's hard to get too critical about a bag that costs just $99. It's on trend and made to last, even if it isn't very luxurious. If you're looking for a bag that's fashionable without any frills, this Ikat Sling Hobo might be the one for you.
More Features of This Lucky Brand Tribal Sling Hobo
- Magnetic snap closure
- Dual handles with a 14 inch drop
- Navy blue lining
- Measures 20 x 13 x 9 inches
- Also available in pink
Get this Lucky Brand Ikat Handbag:
- Available to buy at Loehmanns
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check The Review Shoppe eBay store to see if this Lucky Brand bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Lucky Brand bags on BagBunch
- The Lucky Brand Ikat cross-body bag, a great alternative to this sling hobo bag.
- Searching for more Lucky Brand bags on eBay