L.A.M.B. shows a return to form with this stylish Saratoga Lind clutch.
Its nude color might be unobstrusive, but the Saratoga Lind is a real head-turner. I love the chevron style quilting, and the unusual cut-out flap. The Saratoga Lind has a real retro vibe, but its gentle hue ensures it shouldn't date once fashion moves on. And as it's made of real leather, it should also last for several seasons.
The Saratoga Lind has more organizational aids than the average clutch purse. It's got plenty of pockets inside and out, yet the design doesn't seem cluttered. Considering all those convenient compartments I'm surprised that L.A.M.B.'s neglected to add a practical strap. This purse is certainly large enough to warrant it! If you pack it sparsely you'll be able to easily tuck it under your arm, but it could get unwieldy once it's full.
The lack of strap impacts the Saratoga Lind's versatility a little, but it's still quite affordable at $198. If you can manage to slot it into your daytime and evening wardrobe you'll definitely see value for money.
More Features of This L.A.M.B. Quilted Clutch
- Twist lock closure
- Engraved brand name hardware
- Measures 11 x 1 x 6.25 inches
Get this L.A.M.B. Saratoga Lind Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Cammadali eBay store to see if this L.A.M.B. bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More L.A.M.B. bags on BagBunch
- The L.A.M.B. Fisher clutch bag, a great alternative to this clutch bag.
- Searching for more L.A.M.B. bags on eBay