J. Furmani responds to our modern lust for metal with this studded handbag.
This isn't the best studded handbag I've seen. It's not made of real leather, but that's no surprise when it costs just $30. I'm far more disappointed in the quality of this imitation skin. It's not very soft, and rather than a natural luster the finish has a tacky gloss. This green shade is gorgeous, but the washed out yellow bag is less appealing.
I can't complain about the studs though. The polished accents are larger than the average, with a unique domed finish. This three-dimensional look is one we don't typically see in studded bags, and that might just make it last longer than the trend.
If it doesn't though, I wouldn't be too broken-hearted. At just $30, you can easily replace it with the next new look once the fad has passed. And until then, you've got a cute, on-trend handbag with plenty of space to spare!
More Features of This J. Furmani Synthetic Handbag
- Zip top closure
- A cell phone pocket and back wall zip pocket inside
- A rear zippered pocket
- A single knotted shoulder strap
- Measures 16 x 3.5 x 9.5 inches
Get this J. Furmani Studded Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this J. Furmani bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More J. Furmani bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Gloria bag, a great alternative to this studded bag.
- Searching for more J. Furmani bags on eBay