J. Furmani gives us dazzling evening looks for less with this classic hard case clutch.
This is one of those purses that, from a distance at least, looks like a million dollars. Its hexagonal barrel shape just veers left of center, and it sparkles when it catches the light.
It's only when you get closer that the illusion shows cracks. Its body isn't covered in gemstones like some four-figure Judith Leiber purse, but simply a glittery material. And those jewels at the clasp are rhinestones rather than expensive Swarovski crystals.
For fashion snobs, these compromises simply won't do. But for a mere $35, I think J. Furmani's made some clever design choices for recessionistas here. Unless your social calendar is crowded with high class soirees, I think it's best to spend as little as you can on an evening bag!
After all, even Judith Leiber bags aren't flawless. Just like the high-class clutches it imitates, this hard case purse doesn't offer a lot of storage space. It does have a shoulder strap tucked away inside though, which is honestly more than I expected for the price.
If you've got the funds, by all means buy a Judith Leiber minaudiere. But if you don't, this J. Furmani clutch is a great budget alternative.
More Features of This J. Furmani Barrel Clutch
- Blue satiny lined interior
- An inner slide pocket
- Measures 3 x 3.2 x 7 inches
Get this J. Furmani Hard Case Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this J. Furmani bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More J. Furmani bags on BagBunch
- The J. Tiras Dottie bag, a great alternative to this barrel bag.
- Searching for more J. Furmani bags on eBay
- Other J. Furmani hard case clutches on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.