Burberry is one of those labels I love to hate. I get tired of the brand's iconic plaid purses, but when it steps out of the box the designs tend to fall flat. But Burberry seems to have gotten it right with the Lizzie. And there's not a hint of tartan in sight!
Instead the Lizzie features those on trend studs we're seeing so much of lately. The purse is virtually covered in them, but by keeping the metal small Burberry ensures the hardware doesn't get overwhelming. Plain diagonal leather strips break up the design, and are mirrored in the V-shaped pleats in the center of the purse.
The studs may be modern, but the size isn't. The Lizzie bucks the contemporary taste for oversized bags, and I think it works. Those studs may have overwhelmed on a larger canvas after all. Instead we get a purse which is large enough for carrying everyday essentials but doesn't weigh us down.
With the strap, the Lizzie is a cute daytime bag. But remove it and you've got one sexy little clutch for your next cocktail party. That day to night versatility makes the epic $2150 price a little easier to swallow.
More Features of This Burberry Studded Shoulder Purse
- A zip top closure
- Fabric lined interior
- A zippered pocket and slip pocket inside
- A removable 18 inch handle with an 8 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 1 x 5 inches
- Made in Italy
Get this Burberry Lizzie Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the L'elegance 202 eBay store to see if this Burberry bag in purple suede is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Burberry bags on BagBunch
- The Steve Madden Cookie bag, a great alternative to this studded bag.
- Searching for more Burberry bags on eBay
- Other studded Burberry bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.