Bourne delivers glitz and glamour in a convenient hand-held package with the Stephanie clutch.
Love it or loathe it; there's certainly no ignoring this purse. Its egg shape is eye-catching, particularly as it's covered in tiny glittering sequins. And if we still weren't paying attention, there's an oversized flower accent with a flashy beaded center. It's bound to be too showy for many girls but I think in basic black Bourne might just get away with the design. I'm not so keen on the aubergine and smoke varieties, but I'm sure there are girls out there who'll appreciate their more daring color combinations.
No one buys a bag like this expecting practicality. The egg shape we love limits storage space even more than a traditional box clutch. And don't even think about overstuffing it. Its clasp will pop open defiantly if you try and stash extra items inside.
At $172.50 the Stephanie costs a bit more than I like to spend on an after-five accessory, but if you've got a busy holiday season you might see value here.
More Features of This Bourne Sequin Covered Clutch
- Made of satin
- A chiffon flower accent
- A detachable serpentine chain strap
- Made in China
Get this Bourne Stephanie Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Check the Cachet Footwear and Accessories eBay store to see if this Bourne bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bourne bags on BagBunch
- The Bourne Lara bag, a great alternative to this egg-shaped bag.
- Searching for more Bourne bags on eBay
- Other sequined clutch bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.