Big Buddha gets us ready for summer with this casual Cassandra Hobo.
It appears like so many woven raffia purses, but the Cassandra is actually crafted from synthetic leather. By using nude leatherette Big Buddha's ensured the finish has the same seaside charm as the natural fiber. However it's far less brittle, so we can fill this hobo up without worrying about it tearing under the strain. The natural toned manmade material is complemented by vibrant colored accents. I love the contrast of this turquoise hue, but there are also yellow, orange, and brown varieties if you prefer.
It's not as large as many hobos, but unlike its raffia cousins we can utilize all the space Big Buddha provides. The trio of interior pockets is stock standard, but it does the trick. There's also another zippered pouch on the back for the items you need on hand.
While it's probably a shade too small to work as a beach bag, the Cassandra would be ideal for a spot of shopping at the farmers markets or a picnic in the park. And at just $84.95, we needn't worry if it loses its appeal once winter rears its chilly head!
More Features of This Big Buddha Woven Hobo
- Top zip closure
- Fully lined interior
- Dual shoulder straps with an 8.5 inch drop
- Measures 15.5 x 4 x 10 inches
Get this Big Buddha Cassandra Handbag:
- Available to buy at Zappos (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the DesignerHandbagCentral eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Chloe satchel bag, a great alternative to this woven bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay