Big Buddha's created a stylish handbag for the season with this Chloe satchel.
This is one of those special bags that appears much richer than it really is. The luxurious look comes from the zigzag weave, which elegantly dresses up the purse's synthetic body. The stitches cleverly hide the cheap material underneath. From a distance they also look like an intricate knit, which is perfect for the current chill in the air. Happily unlike so many Big Buddha bags the stitches are continued on the back of the bag for a sophisticated and cohesive look.
The interior is similarly impressive, with an array of zip and slip pockets. We've seen this kind of configuration before, but at this price point we don't take these kinds of organizational aids for granted. They work in tandem with the zippered top to make the Chloe secure. The dual handles are a shade shorter than I'd like, but most girls should still be able to sling them over their shoulder.
I love the classic appeal of the monochromatic color scheme, but the Chloe's also available in a more unusual burgundy palette if you prefer. Or perhaps, since they're only $94.95, you could indulge in both!
More Features of This Big Buddha Stitched Satchel
- Fabric lined interior
- Dual handles with a 7 inch drop
- Measures 4 x 16 x 13 inches
Get this Big Buddha Chloe Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Coach Patchwork bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Courtny hobo bag, a great alternative to this satchel bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay