Yak Pak never overcomplicates its bags, but it may have created one of its simplest in the Carrie tote.
This is a real back to basics bag, with a traditional shape and no fuss. Yak Pak's playful skull print brings a little personality, but you could never call it a head turner. Its sturdy black straps pop against the tote's body, but they're about smarts more than style.
The Carrie's such a spacious bag that it can handle one of the label's netbook sleeves, along with some other necessary belongings. You needn't worry about overburdening it either, as it's sold with a lifetime warranty. The tote's PVC nylon blended fabric is also incredibly light, so it shouldn't drag you down even when it’s full. That material doesn't look especially smart, but it's easy to keep clean. You need only sponge it with a damp rag to remove most stains.
The Carrie won't garner wistful glances or become a conversation starter, but it gets the job done. And it does it for just $29, which makes it a great bargain buy for anyone counting their pennies.
More Features of This Yak Pak Skull Tote
- Measures 0.4 x 14 x 15 inches
Get this Yak Pak Carrie Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Check the etrnitycaliGal eBay store to see if this Yak Pak bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Yak Pak bags on BagBunch
- The Yak Pak Arco tote bag, a great alternative to this skull bag.
- Searching for more Yak Pak bags on eBay
- Other Yak Pak tote bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.