Vera Bradley's created a bag for gadget loving girls with its Laptop Portfolio.
This tech bag is available in 14 different prints, but each one is as girly as the next. That might not impress anyone who prefers more minimalist looks, but it gives this Laptop Portfolio a point of difference. There are plenty of androgynous looking laptop bags on the market; Vera Bradley's definitely filling a niche here.
With so many different patterns it's hard to pick just one favorite, but I think this Doodle Daisy design might just have the edge. It's playful with its large blooms and youthful blue and green color scheme. This print is finished with Vera Bradley's familiar diamond stitched quilting.
But this isn't just any Vera Bradley bag. While it looks like so many of the designer's cotton creations, its shell is a bit harder to protect technology. Its interior is also densely padded to minimize impact in transit. But it is a bit smaller than Vera Bradley suggests. She claims it will fit a 17 inch laptop, but customers report this isn't the case. If your computer's on the chunky side, this probably isn't the bag for you.
If you're carrying the latest slimline technology though, this Laptop Portfolio is a great girly way to do it. And for $84, it also won't break the bank.
More Features of This Vera Bradley Computer Bag
- Made of cotton
- Dual handles and a removable cross-body strap
- Measures 17 x 12 x 2.5 inches
- Machine washable on a gentle cycle
Get this Vera Bradley Laptop Portfolio Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some prints)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Five Star Experience eBay store to see if this Vera Bradley bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Vera Bradley bags on BagBunch
- The Vera Bradley mini laptop bag, a great alternative to this large bag.
- Searching for more Vera Bradley bags on eBay