VBH reminds us that the simple things in life are often the best with its Manila clutch.
VBH lets the eelskin do all the talking here. The underrated exotic has a gentle luster and delicate scales which I personally feel look more refined than the more common snakeskin. That subtle finish is balanced beautifully by the bold red color. I can just imagine how well it'd pick up a printed ensemble, or pop against a favorite little black dress.
The Manila is a great example of modern minimalism. Its lines are uncomplicated so we can really hone in on that skin. Its envelope shape has been a fashion staple for years, although the Manila's angled flap gives it a more contemporary feel.
The Manila is a large clutch purse but as it's slender it still looks sophisticated. Its slim shape means you may struggle to pack bulky items inside it, but it should fit everything you need for an evening out. Just make sure you pack those goodies carefully, because without a shoulder strap it could easily become unwieldy.
Exotic purses always cost a packet, and if I'm objective this one's probably too pricy at $2750. But its timeless design ensures that if you can overlook the expense, you'll enjoy carrying it for years to come.
More Features of This VBH Eel Clutch
- An interior plaque with limited edition number
- Suede lined interior
- Measures 6.5 x 15 x 1.5 inches
- Made in Italy
Get this VBH Manila Handbag:
- Available to buy at Bergdorf Goodman
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Linda's Stuff eBay store to see if this VBH bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More VBH bags on BagBunch
- The VBH Glitter Clutch bag, a great alternative to this envelope bag.
- Searching for more VBH bags on eBay