There's no mystery about this Vans Sacked tote. It’s honestly little more than a sack!
Admittedly it's a bit more attractive than a regular sack. The cotton fabric is soft to the touch and well decorated with a diagonal striped design. I find this pattern more interesting than the leopard spot version, but I'm sure many girls will prefer the classic animal print. Personally I'm just happy Vans is offering us two such distinct looks.
While its appearance is a bit more imaginative, the Sacked's design is almost as simple as an ordinary sack. There are no interior pockets at all, so your cargo is left to its own devices. I think that's a real oversight on a bag this size, but Vans did give us an inkling about what we were in for. The long faux leather handles and zip top make the tote a bit more practical, but this bag is almost as basic as they come.
Considering its very simple design I think the Sacked may be a bit too expensive at $38. I'd rarely call that amount high, but the label really hasn't done enough with its materials to warrant that kind of cash.
More Features of This Vans Cotton Tote
- Pop color interior lining
- Dual handles with a 12.25 inch drop
- Measures 15 x 3 x 11.75 inches
Get this Vans Sacked Handbag:
- Available to buy at Zappos
- Check the A Snow Job eBay store to see if this Vans bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Vans bags on BagBunch
- The Echo Design Batik Leaf tote bag, a great alternative to this cotton bag.
- Searching for more Vans bags on eBay
- Other cotton tote bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.