Messenger bags often get a raw deal in the style stakes, as designers look to functionality over frills. While this Peacock Messenger Bag isn't exactly red-carpet ready, it's likely to turn a few heads in the classroom or office.
Signature prints often look a little obnoxious covering accessories, but I don't mind this muted "TJ" print. By keeping the colors conservative, Tepper Jackson has stamped its mark without screaming it loudly. Some might say the brand has committed the cardinal sin by obscuring its brand with a screen printed peacock, but I love the unexpected splash of color it gives.
The long design is so unusual and practical to boot. The shape gives schoolgirls and career women the space they need to carry a folder, laptop, and other essentials. Yet the slender silhouette makes this messenger look a lot more elegant than many of its peers.
The canvas finish isn't just hard-wearing; it also keeps the price down to an affordable $62.
More Features of This Tepper Jackson Canvas Messenger Bag
- A single shoulder strap with a 22 inch drop
- Measures 14.5 x 10.5 x 2.5 inches
- Weighs 4 pounds
- Made in China
Get this Tepper Jackson Peacock Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock)
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Tepper Jackson bags on BagBunch
- The Tepper Jackson leopard tote, a great alternative to this peacock bag.
- Searching for more Tepper Jackson bags on eBay
- Other canvas messengers on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.