I'm not sure what it has in common with Canada, but I've fallen hard for the charms of Susan Farber's Maple Leaf clutch.
After seeing so many frilly creations from Susan Farber, I'm glad the designer's decided to step out of her box. While those designs were initially endearing, they started to feel a bit samey after a while.
The Maple Leaf marks a new, tougher direction for Susan Farber. The simple roll shaped purse is dotted with rows of silver square studs. By choosing squares rather than the usual round metal accents, Susan Farber's ensured her purse feels fresh.
The Maple Leaf's leather is also gorgeous. The poppy red skin has a waxy treatment which gives it a gloss that's subtler than patent, but still eye-catching.
The Maple Leaf is also more convenient than most purses of its ilk. With a zippered pocket and detachable leather strap, this is the kind of clutch you could easily work into your daytime wardrobe.
And if you can take it out in the daylight hours, you'll certainly see value for your $298.
More Features of This Susan Farber Studded Clutch
- Magnetic closure
- Fabric lined interior
- Measures 7 x 10 x 2 inches
Get this Susan Farber Maple Leaf Handbag:
- Available to buy at Susan Farber
- Check the Steals and Deals Unlimited eBay store to see if this Susan Farber bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Susan Farber bags on BagBunch
- The Matt & Nat Jools bag, a great alternative to this studded bag.
- Searching for more Susan Farber bags on eBay
- Other studded clutch bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.