Sara Berman brings a dose of whimsy to the classic hobo style with the Kattiya.
The Kattiya's relaxed silhouette is a hobo trademark, and the chocolate colored leather brings a familiar dose of bohemia to the design. But Sara Berman takes this classic base and plays around a little. The decorative zips make the design feel much more modern than any hippie throwback. The pom-poms are another interesting touch. These whimsical motifs aren't really my cup of tea, so I was glad to see they're removable. Without them the Kattiya doesn't have quite as much personality, but it looks a lot cleaner and more grown-up.
A hobo's slouchy shape makes it notoriously impractical, but Sara Berman's done what she can to combat this inherent flaw. The Kattiya's spacious main compartment is kitted out with leather trimmed pockets, ready and waiting to hold the items you need most. The interior is also lined with bright leopard print cotton, which makes it easy to see what you're carrying.
At $555 the Kattiya can't be called a bargain, but it's also not exorbitant for a well-made leather purse that's destined to become a regular part of your everyday wardrobe.
More Features of This Sara Berman Pom-Pom Decorated Hobo
- Zip closure
- A wide shoulder strap with a 17 inch drop
- Measures 17 x 13 x 1 inches
Get this Coach Patchwork Handbag:
- Available to buy at The Outnet
- Check the Celebrity Fashion Store eBay store to see if this Sara Berman bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Sara Berman bags on BagBunch
- The Sara Berman Charlotte bag, a great alternative to this pom-pom decorated bag.
- Searching for more Sara Berman bags on eBay
- Other pom-pom bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.