Roxy's come a long way since its early days as a surfwear specialist. The Dusk shoulder bag is a great example of the versatile and affordable accessories the label now offers.
The Dusk isn't a pioneer by any means, but it's a lovely homage to bohemian style. Its drawstring closure might be a bit fiddly to manage, but I love the way it gathers in the top, creating a soft, casual silhouette. Its long braided tie is also ideal for the Dusk's hippie-chic image. The merlot color won't change the world but it's a fresh alternative to brown or burgundy. It's somewhere in between the two more traditional hues, yet it feels more unusual than either one.
The Dusk's generous dimensions are perfect for holding most things we need, and probably a few extras besides. Such a slouchy shape is never easy to keep organized, but there's an array of interior pockets on hand to help us out. I also appreciate the long shoulder strap, which is perfect for grabbing as we're rushing out the door.
The Dusk is made from the sort of vinyl that will never pass for real leather. It's too thin, and a little too shiny. But that compromise helps Roxy price this shoulder bag at just $44. It won't have the longevity of a leather bag, but perhaps when it falls apart you can afford an upgrade!
More Features of This Roxy Drawstring Shoulder Bag
- A single shoulder strap with an 11.5 inch drop
- Measures 2.5 x 16.5 x 13.5 inches
- Also available in black
Get this Roxy Dusk Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Tilly's Outlet eBay store to see if this Roxy bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Roxy bags on BagBunch
- The Bebe Liza tote bag, a great alternative to this drawstring bag.
- Searching for more Roxy bags on eBay