Rampage gives the classic boxy-shaped satchel a modern makeover with the Caden.
At its core this is a very traditional satchel, but its tough attitude makes it much more contemporary. I'm not usually a fan of metallic hues on large handbags, but the weathered finish on the gunmetal synthetic helps mellow the hue. The modern shade is also a lovely complement to the gleaming metal hardware which circles the base and services the straps.
With so many designers downsizing their bags, it's interesting to see Rampage bucking the trend. Anyone who enjoys stepping out with their kitchen sink will appreciate the extra inches, but they also make the bag more difficult to manage. The short strap will work if you're travelling lightly, but it'll be useless once there's any weight underneath it. Thankfully Rampage has also added an extra cross-body strap to help us out. This attachment is also completely adjustable for just the right fit.
By choosing synthetic rather than real leather, Rampage has kept the Caden affordably priced at $118. I wouldn't call it a bargain, but we are getting a lot of bag for our dollar.
More Features of This Rampage Gunmetal Satchel
- Top zip closure
- Exterior magnetic snap pocket
- A single handle with a 3 inch drop
- An attachable strap with an 11 to 23 inch drop
- Measures 15 x 12 x 6 inches
Get this Rampage Caden Handbag:
- Available to buy at Nordstrom
- Check the Beanie Babies and More eBay store to see if this Rampage bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Rampage bags on BagBunch
- The Rampage Nessie tote bag, a great alternative to this large bag.
- Searching for more Rampage bags on eBay
- Other gunmetal bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.