Oversized jewels help punch up this pretty pleated Forlia purse from Menbur.
Personally I think the jewels are a bit too big and chunky, but they might strike a chord with girls who shun traditional evening purses. They make the Forlia feel modern, despite its classic pleated base and frame design.
Evening clutches are rarely functional. It's just the nature of the beast. If they're petite like this one, we don't have a lot of space for stashing our party essentials. If they're larger they become difficult to manage. It's a double-edged sword and there's no easy solution, except perhaps to accept the situation and pare down our cargo. At least the tuckaway chain strap adds a little convenience.
A few more color options would also have been well received. I like this pearl gray one well enough, but it won't work with every evening ensemble. For this price, we might have bought more if only we had some extra selections.
I feel the Forlia looks like it's been thrown together. It seems to lack the cohesiveness of many Menbur designs. But it offers something different for after five wear, and I've got to respect that, especially when it comes with a very reasonable $67 price tag attached.
More Features of This Menbur Satin Clutch
- Made from satin
- Satiny lining
- Clasp closure
- A chain strap with a 17 inch drop
- Measures 5 x 9 x 2 inches
- Made in China
Get this Menbur Forlia Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Bower's Bargain Buys eBay store to see if this Menbur bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Menbur bags on BagBunch
- The Menbur Jeweled Satin clutch bag, a great alternative to this jeweled bag.
- Searching for more Menbur bags on eBay