Mary Frances creates another cute and kitsch little number with this Call Me shoulder bag.
I'm used to novelty bags from Mary Frances, but this one is a bit more obvious than most. Dark beads and jewels create a retro style telephone, complete with a numbered dial. It's as adorable as it is silly, which is precisely the point. This could be just the accessory for those dull parties, as it's sure to start people talking!
I probably don't have to tell you that the Call Me isn't very practical. How could anything shaped like a phone be so smart? But its irregular shape should be large enough to hold the barest of essentials, and it does have a long and stylish chain strap. Really, on a purse like this those perks are the best we could have hoped for.
Whether this Call Me evening purse will work for you probably depends on how daring your fashion tastes are. Personally I think the use of black and classic metallics helps Mary Frances get away with this fashion risk. But would I spend $272 on a novelty purse, no matter how intricate or well made? I'm not sure, but I certainly wouldn’t blame the girl who does!
More Features of This Mary Frances Telephone Evening Bag
- Magnetic closure
- Polyester lined interior
- A chain strap with a 16 inch drop
- Measures 6.5 x 8 x 2.5 inches
- Made in the Philippines
Get this Mary Frances Call Me Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless (limited stock)
- Check the BagLadyCollection eBay store to see if this Mary Frances bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Mary Frances bags on BagBunch
- The Mary Frances Early Bird bag, a great alternative to this novelty bag.
- Searching for more Mary Frances bags on eBay
- Other Mary Frances evening bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.