Classic styling and Italian craftsmanship make this Marino Orlandi Briefcase a tempting proposition for any working girl.
I'm completely smitten by the weathered qualities of that lush cognac colored leather. Its burnished tinges make it feel like much more than simply a brown leather bag. Its patina will also ensure it'll only look better as it ages. The soft glazed skin is compelling enough that this briefcase doesn't need any other details to distract us. Its accordion style is very traditional, which is just what we need for a stuffy office environment.
This briefcase's looks are compelling, but Marino Orlandi matches them with a practical design. It's already a large bag, but its expandable accordion style means we can pack more inside it than we might expect. All that space might have overwhelmed us if not for the triple compartment design. The zippered pocket in the center is large enough to handle a standard laptop, and you could put your files and important documents in the compartments to either side. The long, detachable cross-body strap is also padded for commuter comfort.
At $550 this Marino Orlandi briefcase is a bit of an investment, but it's not unreasonably priced for a bag that will become part of your everyday wardrobe.
More Features of This Marino Orlandi Leather Office Bag
- Signature antiqued brushed solid brass hardware
- Vintage plaid lined interior
- A short handle and detachable cross-body strap
- Measures 16 x 12 x 4.5 inches
Get this Marino Orlandi Briefcase Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the Moda Europa Imports eBay store to see if this Marino Orlandi bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Marino Orlandi bags on BagBunch
- The Marino Orlandi monogrammed briefcase bag, a great alternative to this leather bag.
- Searching for more Marino Orlandi bags on eBay
- Other Marino Orlandi briefcases on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.