Some may disagree, but I think everyone should have a little glitz in their life. And this Heart Mirrors tote from the relatively affordable Marc by Marc Jacobs line is a great way to get it.
There's no ignoring this gold tote; it's that brassy, brash shade which demands attention. Of course it also polarizes people. It really does take a certain girl, and a certain outfit, to make this bold baby work but if you like to turn heads the effort will be worth it.
It looks like liquid gold, but this tote is actually made from a cleverly coated jacquard. That might not sound so appealing to fashion snobs but I respect the durability, not to mention the affordability, of this choice. We're not really losing anything on the looks front either; the stamped hearts appear to be embossed into a more luxurious fabric, and the patent synthetic trim finishes things off nicely. I only wish Marc Jacobs had opted for real metal rather than plastic for the chain link straps.
But corners must be cut for a Marc Jacobs bag to cost just $129.99. It's up to you whether you're willing to accept the design sacrifices he's made.
More Features of This Marc by Marc Jacobs Metallic Tote
- Textile lined interior
- An interior zip pocket
- Dual handles with an 8 inch drop
- Measures 10 x 10 x 2.5 inches
Get this Marc by Marc Jacobs Heart Mirrors Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Pardon my Pigeon eBay store to see if this Marc Jacobs bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Marc Jacobs bags on BagBunch
- The gunmetal Marc Jacobs Heart Mirrors bag, a great alternative to this gold bag.
- Searching for more Marc Jacobs bags on eBay