Magid gets us ready for summer with this playful straw cross-body bag.
Magid calls this a novelty bag, but that description honestly seems a bit dismissive. This cross-body is certainly fun, but I'd hardly put it in the novelty category. Whatever you call it, there's a certain charm to its bold jewel hues and structured shape. Its fabric and chain strap mimics the luxurious leather and metal ones we see on Chanel purses, while the turn-lock closure has a bamboo look which mimics Gucci. If you're going to steal style elements, why not replicate the best?
I won't pretend that this cross-body holds a candle to the accessories from those high end designer labels, and neither will Magid. But at a mere $60, it doesn't need to go toe to toe with those designer accessories. It's chasing a different demographic, one which will appreciate its looks without expecting longevity or luxury.
Sure the straw is likely to show wear after a summer or two, but who cares? For that price you can afford to replace it once it starts to fall apart!
More Features of This Magid Woven Cross-Body Bag
- An interior zip pocket
- Silver-toned hardware
- Also available in blue and red
Get this Magid Straw Turn-Lock Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the J. Marcel Clothing and Shoes eBay store to see if this Magid bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Magid bags on BagBunch
- The Magid Paper Straw cross-body bag, a great alternative to this cross-body bag.
- Searching for more Magid bags on eBay