Louis Vuitton epitomizes luxury, but I must admit that I've never warmed to the label's drab brown and tan signature prints. So I'm thrilled to see the fashion house reinterpreting the monogrammed pattern with its L bag.
The L handbag sees Louis Vuitton's famous signature pattern created with thousands of tiny perforations. The label calls this Mahina; I just call it stylish! What a way to make the gray calfskin seem interesting, yet still elegant.
The L is one of those special bags that is both sophisticated, yet not too conservative. Its slouchy form lends itself to everyday use, which is just as well for the price. When you're paying more than three and a half grand for a purse you'll want to use it regularly, right?
Given the workout this bag is sure to get, I'm disappointed that Louis Vuitton hasn't added metal feet on the base. That soft leather deserves protecting, and we can't be expected to do the job alone!
If you've got the budget for it, and you know how to handle it with care, the L bag would make a worthy investment piece.
More Features of This Louis Vuitton Mahina Shoulder Bag
- Microfiber lined interior
- Flat pocket inside
- An interior D-ring
- Measures 16.1 x 12.2 x 7.9 inches
Get this Louis Vuitton L Handbag:
- Available to buy at Louis Vuitton
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Always Boutique eBay store to see if this Louis Vuitton bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Louis Vuitton bags on BagBunch
- The Hermes Evelyne III bag, a great alternative to this perforated logo bag.
- Searching for more Louis Vuitton bags on eBay