Ralph Lauren goes back to basics with this Wooten Tote from its affordable Lauren diffusion line.
The Wooten's a very classic tote, but Ralph Lauren's put its own spin on the design. The saddle-shaped leather trim nods to Ralph Lauren's iconic equestrian motifs, and the bold orange color is lots of fun.
The Wooten looks like a practical bag, but it really leaves us wanting. Just a single slip pocket really isn't enough to keep such a spacious handbag organized. It's bound to become a black hole for small items, no matter how hard you try to eliminate clutter. The zippered closure and long leather straps are nice touches, but they still can't make amends for that half-baked interior.
The Wooten is affordable for a bag with designer pedigree at $98, but its functional failings still make me pause. It might have a big name attached, but its styling is so unremarkable you'll easily find something that looks similar with many more features. It's disappointing to see Ralph Lauren attaching his esteemed name to a tote so lackluster.
More Features of This Lauren by Ralph Lauren Nylon Tote
- Top flap with hidden magnetic closure
- Dual leather straps with a 9.5 inch drop
- Measures 16 x 14 x 2 inches
Get this Ralph Lauren Wooten Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Product Valley eBay store to see if this Ralph Lauren bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Ralph Lauren bags on BagBunch
- The Longchamp Le Pliage Expandable Travel tote bag, a great alternative to this nylon bag.
- Searching for more Ralph Lauren bags on eBay