L.A.M.B. goes back to basics with this Malibu East-West tote bag.
Ordinarily this bag wouldn't turn my head, but after watching L.A.M.B. recycle the same shapes and prints for far too long I'm delighted to see something entirely new. In many ways it's a bog standard tote, but its ombre print helps to make it something a bit more special.
It's only fitting that this tote is called the Malibu because its gentle orange hues make me want to pack my bags and head to the beach. It uses the colors of sunsets and my favorite cocktails to give it a casual breeziness. I also really like the L.A.M.B. trademark itself. It's such a unique way of branding the bag, and that quirkiness ensures it doesn't feel as obnoxious as a nameplate or signature fabric.
This tote looks fairly simple from the outside, so I expected to see just a plain main compartment inside. Thankfully though, L.A.M.B. has added a zippered pocket. This is a really smart move as without a clasp, this is the only secure place we've got for holding valuables.
It won't suit anyone paranoid about the safety of their possessions but at $98 this tote is a cheap way to own a piece of Gwen Stefani's fashion house.
More Features of This L.A.M.B. Canvas Tote
- Dual shoulder straps with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 15 x 7.5 x 12 inches
Get this L.A.M.B Malibu Handbag:
- Available to buy at 6pm
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Discountcouturefashion2011 eBay store to see if this L.A.M.B. bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More L.A.M.B. bags on BagBunch
- The Juicy Couture Live for Love bag, a great alternative to this canvas bag.
- Searching for more L.A.M.B. bags on eBay