Kenneth Cole might be congratulating himself on this wristlet from his Reaction line, but I'm afraid I can't give it my stamp of approval.
I'm not a fan of signature prints at the best of times, but the jumbled mess of letters that make up the Reaction logo is one of the most distasteful I've seen. What was intended to seem youthful and energetic just appears chaotic and childish. The brassy green color only adds insult to injury.
In some ways it's a blessing that Kenneth Cole has kept the wristlet's design simple. The muddled logo and flashy color really don't need another element to compete with. But on the other hand, I wish it showed a bit more flair. It doesn't even seem like Kenneth Cole is trying here.
The only real saving grace for me is this wristlet's convertible nature. In the mode pictured we can use it like a shoulder bag, but if we unclip the strap from one side and move it to the other it becomes a traditional wristlet. I'd prefer if both sides were detachable to make it a clutch, but at this price perhaps I shouldn't quibble.
At $60 this Kenneth Cole wristlet is quite cheap but sadly it also looks it. Personally I'd pass on this one and save up for a more luxurious model.
More Features of This Kenneth Cole Logo Wristlet
- Zip top
- A fully lined interior
- A 14-inch handle
- Measures 7.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 inches
Get this Kenneth Cole Stamp of Approval Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Buy Now or Never Bargain Resource eBay store to see if this Kenneth Cole bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Kenneth Cole bags on BagBunch
- The Kenneth Cole Stamp of Approval wristlet bag, a great alternative to this logo bag.
- Searching for more Kenneth Cole bags on eBay