A flash of fringe ensures this Gogo tote from Kelsi Dagger is as much fun as it's far out name.
Just like the first go-go dancers, this Gogo tote takes us right back to the seventies. With the decade enjoying a fashion renaissance, that retro vibe makes this tote feel decidedly on trend. The fringing works well with the camel colored leather to help the Gogo hit just the right note.
I also appreciate that Kelsi Dagger hasn't overdone the design. Using just a splash of fringe ensures this tote doesn't appear kitschy. It also helps the bag retain its clean lines. The ribbing along the rolled handles sets off the fanciful fringe nicely. Those handles may slide from your shoulders, as rolled ones often do, but if it's a problem you can always add the flat cross-body strap.
The Gogo is enormous, but Kelsi Dagger goes some way to keeping the space organized. The side walls are fitted with the holy trinity: a zippered pocket and pair of open ones for gadgets. The purple jacquard lining it another inspired touch. It's not just aesthetically pleasing; this bright hue ensures we can easily see our items at a glance.
At $345 this Gogo tote is priced just where it should be. It's affordable by designer standards, but not cheap that we wonder about its quality. How fab!
More Features of This Kelsi Dagger Fringed Tote
- Magnetic snap closure
- Dual handles with a 7 inch drop
- Measures 13 x 18 x 4 inches
Get this Kelsi Dagger Gogo Handbag:
- Available to buy at Endless
- Check the Shiseido Store eBay store to see if this Kelsi Dagger bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More tote bags on BagBunch
- The black Kelsi Dagger Gogo tote bag, a great alternative to this camel bag.
- Searching for more Coach Patchwork on eBay
- Other Kelsi Dagger Gogo bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.