Delicious berry hues help this Rex clutch from Kara Ross stand out from the pack.
Traditionalists may not approve of the sugary hues, as we'd never see them on a real snake. But my inner girly girl loves the way Kara Ross has treated this exotic skin. The feminine colors are a great complement to the Rex's softly pleated body and gleaming 18-karat gold plated hardware. In fact, with such womanly good looks it's surprising this purse has such a butch name!
We all know what to expect from clutches like this. They're stunners, but not very practical. The suede lining helps make the small main compartment feel a bit more luxurious. Kara Ross also treats us with an elegant removable chain strap. I really appreciate this, as it doesn't make the tiny interior feel smaller when it's not in use.
We all expect to pay a premium for genuine snakeskin, so the Rex's $1355 price tag isn't unreasonable. Out of the question for most of us with mortgages or rent to pay, but not unreasonable!
More Features of This Kara Ross Snakeskin Clutch
- A framed top with hematite embellished kiss-lock closure
- Measures 7 x 13.5 x 2 inches
- Made in the United States
Get this Kara Ross Rex Handbag:
- Available to buy at Bergdorf Goodman
- Check the cdn619mpn924 eBay store to see if this Kara Ross bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Kara Ross bags on BagBunch
- The Kara Ross Claro bag, a great alternative to this python bag.
- Searching for more Kara Ross bags on eBay
- Other python clutch bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.