Jil Sander delivers a bag that lives up to its name with the Simple Tote.
It is very simple, but that often derogatory term doesn't quite convey its charm. I've been won over by its cheerful Curcuma Yellow color, which is so rich and warm. It's almost veering towards orange, and the kind of hue that we don't see every day. It's far too bright to appeal to everyone, but I'm excited at the pop of color it could bring to my wardrobe.
The vibrant color isn't the only thing the leather has on its side. It's got a gorgeous texture, and it's of excellent quality. We wouldn't expect Jil Sander to use anything less from though!
Jil Sander's minimalist approach isn't all about the exterior though, which is one of this tote's greatest flaws. It's enormous, and the pair of pockets we're given just doesn’t cut it. The dual straps are also too short for my liking. Thankfully we can attach a much longer cross-body one for those times we're on the go.
The price is the other big sticking point for me. A "simple tote" should never cost us $1445, even if it does have a big designer name attached.
More Features of This Jil Sander Yellow Tote
- Magnetic closure
- Silver-toned hardware
- Protective feet on the base
- Dual handles with a 5.25 inch drop
- An attachable cross-body strap with a 16 inch drop
- Measures 14 x 20 x 7.5 inches
- Made in Italy
Get this Jil Sander Simple Handbag:
You may also be interested in:
- More Jil Sander bags on BagBunch
- The Isaac Mizrahi Spazzalato bag, a great alternative to this colored simple bag.
- Searching for more Jil Sander bags on eBay
- Other simple leather tote bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.