Pretty evening bags that cost less than $40 don't come along very often, making this J. Furmani purse quite a rare species!
Art deco design seems to be creeping back up in the popularity stakes this year, rebelling against the flowers and patterns that have been so on-trend of late. For me this is a relief, as it is much easier to coordinate a simple and elegant handbag with an outfit than it is a decorative and over the top one! Satin is, after all, very evening appropriate, and the little scattering of diamante just completes the effect.
Of course, I must mention that although the art deco frame design is lovely, the low cost probably means the structure won't last a long as you may hope. As an occasional use bag I am sure it will be more than acceptable, but I couldn't expect the short chain strap or hinges to last for long.
This satin bag is very pretty, and beats many more expensive clutches hands down in the looks department!
More Features of this J. Furmani Satin Clutch
- Available in a range of other colors
- Optional short chain handle
- Snap hinge closure
- Satin exterior and interior
Get this Affordable Evening Bag:
- Available to buy on Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More J. Furmani bags on BagBunch
- The J. Tiras Audrey clutch, a great alternative to this satin bag.
- Searching for more satin bags on eBay