When we think of Vegas we think of wild nights and plenty of bling. And this box clutch from Inge Christopher certainly lives up to its flashy name.
The large asymmetrical Swarovski crystals decorating this classic box clutch make it a whole lot of fun. They're a little tacky and tawdry, but it wouldn't be a Vegas clutch if they were delicate! These large gems are set against metallic leathers of various colors, but I think this silver one is the pick. It's a great complement to the crystals, and I prefer that unified look here. If you want the oversized gems to stand out in all their glory, opt for gold or bronze.
This is the kind of purse that can fit little more than gambling money inside, and perhaps a slim cell phone to call for a cab at the end of the night. It's small as all good box clutches should be, and made smaller when the serpentine chain is tucked away. Thankfully that's detachable, so if you won't use it you can always leave it at home.
I must admit, while I accept the functional limitations of clutch purses I hesitate to spend a lot of money on them. My social calendar just isn't full enough to warrant it. I'd ordinarily suggest $220 is too much to pay, but the Vegas' high quality materials are enough to tempt me.
More Features of This Inge Christopher Box Clutch
- Metal clasp closure
- Fabric lined interior
- Inside slip pocket
- A detachable snake chain with a 24 inch drop
- Measures 2 x 6.5 x 3.5 inches
Get this Inge Christopher Vegas Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Inge Christopher bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Inge Christopher bags on BagBunch
- The Inge Christopher Vegas clutch bag, a great alternative to this box clutch bag.
- Searching for more Inge Christopher bags on eBay