Soft tissue silk fabric makes this Lou Lou Clutch from Inge Christopher a feminine option.
Silk purses are a dime a dozen, but it's unusual to see a designer playing with this soft, drapey variety. It's the ideal choice for creating the large gathered blossom and voluminous pleated body. I also really like this gentle pewter hue, which is much more elegant than many metallic clutches. It's also a great complement to Inge Christopher's substantial double chain clutch.
I appreciate the way Inge Christopher has changed the tuck-away strap to suit the purse. On the gold bag we can get a matching golden chain, and on the black bag it's a dark burnished pewter. It's a small stylistic decision, but one that ensures the Lou Lou looks good in whatever color you choose.
The Lou Lou's a delicate flower, but it should be large enough to hold party essentials. The open pocket could stand to be larger, but it should hold a slim cell phone or a favorite lipstick without too much trouble.
At $115 the Lou Lou is probably a shade more expensive than it should be. While the fabric is interesting, it's just silk after all. We've seen comparable purses costing a lot less. However if you can find it on sale, it'd make a great addition to your evening wardrobe.
More Features of This Inge Christopher Silk Clutch
- Hidden magnetic closure
- Polyester satin lined interior
- A double chain strap with 6.5 inch drop
- Measures 2 x 7.5 x 4 inches
Get this Inge Christopher Lou Lou Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Inge Christopher bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Inge Christopher bags on BagBunch
- The Inge Christopher Eve bag, a great alternative to this feminine bag.
- Searching for more Inge Christopher bags on eBay