Inge Christopher gets Gothic with this beautiful Charlott Clutch.
I can't help thinking of intricate old architecture and stained glass windows as I take in this purse. Bold golden satin peeps through black lambskin leather, which is laser-cut in an elaborate floral pattern. The effect is so striking, or at least it is in this color. I don't mind the red one either, but in mellow pewter it loses a lot of its fire power.
The Charlott has an ergonomic pyramid style shape which will fit easily in your hand. However it also comes with a chain strap if you feel like going hands-free. This is detachable too, so if you're not using it you can save space inside. That's a real plus because while the Charlott isn't teeny-tiny, you'd never call it large either.
Its high quality materials and elaborate design help to justify its $198 price tag. That's a lot to spend on an evening purse, but if you can rock it during the day you'll likely see value here.
More Features of This Inge Christopher Laser-Cut Clutch
- Dual magnetic closure under flap
- Satin lined interior with a slide pocket
- A detachable chain strap with a 7.5 inch drop
- Measures 3 x 7 x 3.8 inches
Get this Inge Christopher Charlott Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Inge Christopher bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Inge Christopher bags on BagBunch
- The Valentino Laser-Cut shoulder bag, a great alternative to this laser-cut bag.
- Searching for more Inge Christopher bags on eBay