Add some retro style to your everyday wardrobe with this large Riley clutch from Nicole Ritchie's House of Harlow 1960 line.
Nicole Richie's purses generally have a timeless look, but this one seems to have stepped out of the same decade referenced in her fashion label's name. The Riley's poppy geometric design channels the mod fashions of Great Britain in the swinging sixties. I love the color clash of yellow and beige leather, although I wish House of Harlow 1960 had offered a few more choices. Pale materials tend to get grimy, especially when they're used every day as the label intends here. And without a chain at all, we've got no choice but to handle this clutch with our grubby mitts.
The lack of strap is a bit disappointing for a purse this large, but not entirely unexpected for an oversized clutch. Just be careful what you pack inside it, because it may become unmanageable once it's full.
Oversized clutch purses aren’t everyone's cup of tea, but the Riley makes a real impression for relatively little money. It can be yours for just $225.
More Features of This House of Harlow 1960 Geometric Clutch
- Top zip closure
- An interior zip pocket
- Lined with cotton
- Measures 11.5 x 7.5 x 2 inches
Get this House of Harlow 1960 Riley Handbag:
- Available to buy at Lord and Taylor
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Karmaloop eBay store to see if this House of Harlow 1960 bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More House of Harlow 1960 bags on BagBunch
- The Eenamaria Uptown Girl bag, a great alternative to this clutch bag.
- Searching for more House of Harlow 1960 bags on eBay