Soft glazed leather helps this Paulette handbag from Hobo International turn heads.
I've seen the Paulette in various skins, including glossy patents and exotic impersonators, but this buttery leather is the pick of them. We've seen it in Hobo International's other Vintage purses, but it's used to great effect here. The softness of the material makes the hobo's distinctive slouchy profile seem even more luxurious.
The Paulette takes its cues from traditional hobos, but its squat design makes it a bit more unusual. It should also make it a bit sturdier. The flattened base should stand up much easier than the usual crescent shape. The oversized zipper pulls add the right amount of bohemian style to the design.
The Paulette's compact style makes this hobo more versatile than many bags of its ilk. A slender purse like this always looks sophisticated if paired with the right outfit. I wouldn't take it on the red carpet, but it should suit dinner dates and even client meetings if you choose the right color.
I'm partial to this blue hue called Celeste, but I'm not sure it's the most practical pick of the bunch. Black and mocha brown are more versatile choices, but they're not quite as interesting as the blue, or the other shades including caramel and pearly stone. Which one's your favorite?
More Features of This Hobo International Leather Hobo
- Zip top closure
- Printed plainweave lining
- A single handle with a 6 inch drop
- Measures 3.5 x 18.5 x 9 inches
Get this Hobo International Paulette Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in some colors)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the BayStateOutfitters eBay store to see if this Hobo International bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Hobo International bags on BagBunch
- The patent Hobo International Paulette bag, a great alternative to this vintage leather bag.
- Searching for more Hobo International bags on eBay