A good wallet isn't necessarily difficult to find, but finding one that will last for years and will switch easily from purse to purse is not always the easiest task. For that kind of wallet, Hobo International is a great place to start.
It seems ironic that a company with the word "hobo" in the title is such a go-to brand for pocketbooks, but Hobo International is hardly limited by the name. From satchels to briefcases to clutches and wallets, this label has got it all. Its wallet styles, like the Robin and the Lauren, are timeless, well-made, and just plain stylish. That's why the Clio Wallet fits right in with its simple, clean lines and quality construction.
Although some of Hobo International's wallets are big enough to double as clutches, the Clio definitely seems more practical as a pocketbook than handbag. That being said, it's sizable enough to function as a small bag on a casual night out.
The accordion-style interior is typical for a wallet but nonetheless convenient. There are plenty of slip pockets for cards and IDs as well as the standard zippered pocket for cash and coins. The front flap is secured with a snap closure that opens to reveal a nifty ID window on the back.
More Features of the Clio Wallet
- Measures 7.75 x 3.5 x 1 inch
- Front flap with snap
- ID window on the back
- Leather material
Get this Hobo International Clio Wallet:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock in red)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
- Check the Buy's Internet Superstore to see if this Hobo International wallet is still in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Hobo International bags on BagBunch
- The Lodis Audrey Formal Clutch, a great alternative to this simple leather wallet.
- Searching for more Hobo International wallets on eBay