Elie Tahari's taken a chic and simple approach to design with the Emory cross-body bag.
The basic fold-over design is one we've all seen before, but I appreciate Elie Tahari's execution here. The leather is thick and plush, so the shape has a bit more volume than the average. The crackled finish to the golden skin also gives it an antique, old world charm. Metallic leathers often appear too brash and glitzy, but the interesting treatment here helps it avoid that trap. I also really love the cross-body strap, which is a little more elaborate and ornate than a stock standard chain.
The Emory is a shade larger than your average evening bag, so it could definitely work during the day if you know how to travel light. The main compartment features a zippered pocket for holding small change, so you could even leave your wallet at home.
The Emory's $348 price tag isn't unreasonable for such a well-made bag, but I'm still unconvinced. Despite the weathered golden finish, it's a bit pedestrian for my tastes. Has it won you over?
More Features of This Elie Tahari Golden Cross-Body Bag
- Magnetic snap closure
- Fully lined interior
- A shoulder strap with an 11 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 1 x 7.5 inches
Get this Elie Tahari Emory Handbag:
- Available to buy at Zappos Couture
- Check the Heather's Dressing Room Inc. eBay store to see if this Elie Tahari bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Elie Tahari bags on BagBunch
- The Inge Christopher Willa bag, a great alternative to this metallic bag.
- Searching for more Elie Tahari bags on eBay
- Other gold leather cross-body bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.