I've never been Ed Hardy's biggest fan, but I must admit that I don't entirely hate the label's Gina Messenger. That doesn't sound like glowing praise, but that may be the nicest thing I've said about an Ed Hardy purse!
Ed Hardy's abandoned its typical colored tattoo-style graphics for a more gentle design. It seems strange to call anything covered in sequins gentle, but by using soft pink discs and basic black ink for the rose graphic and logo, Ed Hardy's almost made the Gina sedate. Almost. The sequins will still catch the light and give Ed Hardy fans their dose of bling, but they won't do it with the rebellious spirit of studs or heavy metal.
The Gina is a fairly small messenger, but it's packed with features. You'll find three organizational pockets tucked away inside, and another zippered pocket on the back. This will sit against your body for a bit of extra security. The long shoulder strap is wide and padded to make carrying really comfortable.
The Gina may win over a few Ed Hardy naysayers, but its brand of sparkle won't appeal to everybody. Still, at a little over $30 its fans will enjoy a real bargain!
More Features of This Ed Hardy Sequined Messenger
- Made of polyester
- Top zip closure
- Silver-toned hardware accents
- Measures 9.25 x 1.25 x 10.25 inches
Get this Ed Hardy Gina Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Fashion58 eBay store to see if this Ed Hardy bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Ed Hardy bags on BagBunch
- The black Ed Hardy Gina bag, a great alternative to this pink bag.
- Searching for more Ed Hardy bags on eBay