Ed Hardy tones down its usual blinged-up aesthetic for this casual Edna Tote.
Of course nothing from the Ed Hardy stable could be a wallflower. Its familiar Love Kills Slowly tattoo art is emblazoned across the tan canvas, but in sky blue the print is quite subtle. The golden splotches also bring Ed Hardy's characteristic flash without taking the design over the edge.
The large front pocket hints at the Edna's practical nature. In fact, the Edna may be one of the most functional bag's Ed Hardy’s created. The canvas body will age much better than the synthetic it usually employs. Its manageable mid-sized dimensions are complemented by a selection of zip and slip pockets. The handles are long enough to sling over your shoulder without appearing disproportionate.
I'm impressed by the Edna, but not impressed enough to spend $205 on it. There are so many canvas bags that cost far less on the market. It seems even Amazon knows that, as it's currently slashed the price by a whopping 80%. If you can find it on a similar sale, then you'll certainly see value.
More Features of This Ed Hardy Canvas Tote
- Gold-toned hardware
- Magnetic closure
- Dual handles with an 8 inch drop
- Measures 12 x 13 x 5.5 inches
Get this Ed Hardy Edna Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the EdHardybag eBay store to see if this Ed Hardy bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Ed Hardy bags on BagBunch
- The black Ed Hardy Edna tote bag, a great alternative to this tan bag.
- Searching for more Ed Hardy bags on eBay