Echo abandons its usual casual fabrics for something a little more dressed up with this Soft Patent North South Tote.
This tote has all the gloss of a real patent, but its finish is much softer which makes it seem a bit more luxurious. I'm not sure anyone would mistake it for authentic leather, but its creases aren't as harsh or cheap looking as so many manmade materials.
This is a large tote but a well-appointed one, with an array of pockets of all sizes. I'm especially fond of the clear zippered one, as we can easily see what we've stashed inside it.
I particularly like the pop of this neon yellow hue, although it's too bold to suit everyone. Traditionalists are catered for with a basic black version, while anyone looking to be just a little daring may warm to the electric blue. I'm not sure the gray cotton canvas strap is a particularly good complement to any of the hues, but this is a minor quibble on such an inexpensive tote. After all, it's easily tucked away if you prefer to use the dual handles.
More Features of This Echo Soft Patent Tote
- Dry clean only
- Colorful interior lining
- An adjustable tuckaway strap
- Measures 15.5 x 13.5 x 5.5 inches
Get this Echo North South Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the eBags eBay store to see if this Echo bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Echo bags on BagBunch
- The Echo Soft Patent Pleated Cross-Body bag, a great alternative to this patent bag.
- Searching for more Echo bags on eBay