Dooney & Bourke gets back to basics with this Continental Cork Clutch.
Clutch purses tend to be reserved for after five wear, but this Continental purse has a much more relaxed feel. Its navy material is casual and free of fussy accents. The nude leather trim gives the Continental Clutch a summery resort feel.
The Cork name is a bit confusing for the uninitiated, but it simply refers to Dooney & Bourke's Cork collection. Like other purses in the Cork line, it's not actually made from cork but durable coated cotton. The fabric keeps the purse lightweight, which is a real blessing as Dooney & Bourke doesn’t include a shoulder strap.
The Continental feels a bit more like a wallet than a clutch though. The eight credit card slots and pair of bill compartments can keep our finances in order, but they don't leave a lot of room for other items. A slim cell phone and a set of keys could probably squeeze inside, but you might need to leave a few of your so-called essentials behind.
The Continental won't work for your black tie functions, but I'm sure you'll still get your $79 worth.
More Features of This Dooney & Bourke Fabric Clutch
- Snap closure
- Gold-plated brass hardware
- A license pocket with a window
- Measures 7 x 1 x 4 inches
Get this Dooney & Bourke Continental Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the I Love Dooney eBay store to see if this Dooney & Bourke bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Dooney & Bourke bags on BagBunch
- The Dooney & Bourke Cork Equestrian bag, a great alternative to this Cork bag.
- Searching for more Dooney & Bourke bags on eBay