Messengers tend to be casual affairs designed for toting textbooks to class. But Cynthia Vincent has revealed the sophisticated potential of the style with this Anderson bag.
At its heart, this is the same casual flap-over design we've come to know and love. But its luxe looking materials set it apart. The body is made from snakeskin embossed leather, which does a better impression of a reptilian skin than many most I've seen. Cynthia Vincent's got the scaly texture just right. The rust-colored body contrasts delightfully with the deep chocolate colored leather flap and accents. The combination is both earthy and refined, an intriguing combination that should turn heads.
The Anderson is smaller than many messengers, so it may not work as your next book bag. However its dimensions are appropriate for most everyday outings, which is really what a purse that looks this good deserves. Something so stylish shouldn't be stuck inside a classroom, should it?
It looks a million bucks but it costs far less. In fact, the Anderson is relatively affordable at $295. That's still not loose change, but it's a fairly small investment for a big fashion return.
More Features of This Cynthia Vincent Snake Embossed Messenger
- Double flap magnetic closure
- Signature tie-dyed fabric lining
- A top handle with a 1.5 inch drop
- A detachable cross-body strap with a 20 inch drop
- Measures 11 x 9 x 3.5 inches
- Made in China
Get this Cynthia Vincent Anderson Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Pink Pistol Boutique eBay store to see if this Cynthia Vincent bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Cynthia Vincent bags on BagBunch
- The forest green Cynthia Vincent Anderson bag, a great alternative to this desert brown bag.
- Searching for more Cynthia Vincent bags on eBay