A delicate laser cut finish gives Coach's classic Maggie bag some extra feminine flair.
The laser work is beautifully created and handled with the right amount of restraint. By using plenty of white space, Coach has ensured its finish is feminine without being fussy. The color also helps that cause. Coach calls it gold, but it's far more muted than we expect gold to be. There's a metallic tinge to it, but there's none of the brassiness we often see with the shade. By reining it in, Coach has given this Maggie a real day to night appeal.
As a staple of the Coach line, it's unsurprising that the Maggie style ticks all the functional boxes. It's generous without being excessively large, and well appointed with a zip pocket and array of open pouches. Its sunken zippered top provides security without marring the Maggie's good looks. And those handles are long and flat, so we can sling this hobo over our shoulder without fear of it sliding off.
But the tossed leather is cause for concern. It's buttery soft, but its finish acts as a magnet for dirt. We might not notice if the Maggie was darker, but it's a real problem on a bag so pale. If you know how to keep it clean though, you may see value for your $498.
More Features of This Coach Laser Cut Hobo
- Fabric lined interior
- Dual handles with a 10 inch drop
- Measures 13 x 11.5 x 5 inches
Get this Coach Madison Tossed Lace Maggie Handbag:
- Available to buy at Coach
- Check the Got a Bargain eBay store to see if this Coach bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Coach bags on BagBunch
- The Coach Mia Mini Maggie bag, a great alternative to this laser cut bag.
- Searching for more Coach bags on eBay
- Other Coach Madison Lace bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.