Fame can buy a person plenty, but it can't buy them taste. Even though Fergie and 90210 actress Jessica Lowndes have been spotted carrying this Cleobella Nevaeh drawstring bag, I just can't see the attraction.
This seems like rock and roll looks by numbers to me. The combination of multicolored stud, leather, and devil-may-care slouch is predictable, and not as all as rebellious as rock and roll should be. The distressed patina leather could have been interesting, but when it's showered in studs like this we can barely appreciate its weathered finish. The sheer number of studs is overwhelming, and the use of silver and gold only makes them appear more overpowering. And then there are the tassels, which simply seem messy against the sea of metal. Thank goodness that they're detachable!
I'm much more impressed by the interior, which starts with the handwoven ikat lined interior and only gets better. The pockets are trimmed in more of that patina material for extra strength.
At $480 this is much more affordable than the bags celebrities tend to favor. However I think I'd rather resist following their lead and find my own style!
More Features of This Cleobella Studded Drawstring Bag
- Drawstring closure
- Dual handles with a 12 inch drop
- Measures 10 x 11 x 5.5 inches
- Also available in ivory
Get this Cleobella Nevaeh Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Check the Runway City eBay store to see if this Cleobella bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Cleobella bags on BagBunch
- The Burberry Studded Leather Knight bag, a great alternative to this studded bag.
- Searching for more Cleobella bags on eBay
- Other studded drawstring bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.