Chloe celebrates spring racing season with this equestrian themed Kerala tote.
The cheery yellow color is perfect for the warmer weather ahead, and the leather's perforated treatment is right on trend. But unfortunately all the embellishments muddy what was a rather appealing base.
I think Chloe has taken the equestrian theme too far. The horse and horseshoe are very kitschy, and even the lobster claw pocket clasp resembles a stirrup. It all looks a bit messy for me, and a bit too obvious. All those pockets might be practical, but they too clutter up this purse. Ordinarily I'm disappointed when a designer doesn't continue the accents on the back of its bag, but this tote's perfectly plain perforated rear is like a breath of fresh air!
Considering the rather substantial $1595 price tag, I was surprised to see this tote isn't lined. I suppose Chloe thought that would make the perforations stand out more, but it also makes this tote feel a bit cheap. There are also aren't any pockets inside either, so you'll need to make use of those out on the outside to stay organized.
All in all this Kerala tote is a bit obvious for my tastes, but I'm sure horse enthusiasts and Chloe devotees may feel differently.
More Features of This Chloe Perforated Leather Tote
- Silver-toned hardware
- Inset top zip closure
- Dual 22 inch handles with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 13 x 14 x 4.5 inches
Get this Chloe Kerala Handbag:
- Available to buy at Bluefly
- Check the Bluefly eBay store to see if this Chloe bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Chloe bags on BagBunch
- The Alaia Perforated Leather Basket Tote bag, a great alternative to this tote bag.
- Searching for more Chloe bags on eBay
- Other Chloe Kerala bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.