Bulgari dresses up the traditional canvas tote with this treat from its 1910 collection.
The natural toned chevron canvas is adorned with an art deco design and decorative script. The black pattern is accented by nut wrinkled calf leather trim. It really dresses up the tote, but it's not likely to be well received by animal lovers. Canvas bags are synonymous with green chic, but that design feature undermines the message.
It also sends the tote's price sky high. Even on eBay it's priced close to $800 big ones. For a canvas bag, that’s a whole chunk of change.
Thankfully it comes with more pockets than the average. An interior zip pocket, plus a couple of multifunction pouches do boost the value somewhat. And any purse so expensive deserves a dustbag, so it's nice to see one included here.
But the fact remains; this is one expensive canvas tote. Cashed up fashionistas may love to wear their Bulgari love over the shoulder while at the markets, but the rest of us can probably think of better uses for that much dough!
More Features of This Bulgari Chevron Canvas Tote
- Light gold plated hardware
- Dual 18 inch shoulder straps with a 9 inch drop
- Measures 13.5 x 15 x 2 inches
Get this Bulgari 1910 Handbag:
- Check the Carry Me Please eBay store to see if this Bulgari bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
You may also be interested in:
- More Bulgari bags on BagBunch
- The Anya Hindmarch Meat and Poultry bag, a great alternative to this cavas bag.
- Searching for more Bulgari bags on eBay
- Other Bulgari tote bags on eBay:
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.