Brynn Capella gets us ready for summer days on the beach and picnics in the park with this Sierra Bamboo Tote.
The Sierra is made from high quality fabrics including cotton and toile. These materials are paired with a small bamboo handle in the tradition of Gucci. No one would ever mistake it for a bag from the luxury Italian line, but the handle does make the tote appear more sophisticated than your average fabric bag. It won't feel cushy in our hand, but the Sierra's small stature means it shouldn't cause too much discomfort.
The interior sees Brynn Capella employ more high quality materials. The bengaline lining won't fray at the edges, even around pressure points like the pocket and zip closure.
The Sierra Tote is available in a few different prints, but I think this chevron pattern is the pick of them. It calls to mind the iconic zig-zag prints of Missoni, although it costs far less than anything from the label's signature line! There are also floral versions in pink and blue, but the oversized abstract blooms look a bit ungainly for my tastes.
Honestly this tote is probably a bit too expensive at $148. It appears like a bit of a mishmash of high end designer handbags, but that doesn't mean it should fetch more than your average fabric tote.
More Features of This Brynn Capella Bamboo Handle Tote
- Metal hardware
- An inside zip pocket
- Measures 3.2 x 6 x 13 inches
Get this Brynn Capella Sierra Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon (limited stock)
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Buys Internet Superstore eBay store to see if this Brynn Capella bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Brynn Capella bags on BagBunch
- The Melie Bianco Amber satchel bag, a great alternative to this bamboo handle bag.
- Searching for more Brynn Capella bags on eBay