Big Buddha's created a clutch to take us from daytime errands to evenings out with the Patras.
The Patras has a fun casual look which will suit casual outings all year round. It's made of synthetic, as most Big Buddha bags are, but the material's much softer and plusher than most manmade skins.
I find myself drawn to this burnt orange hue, but it's also quite lovely in green, mustard, or classic black. I'm not so sure about the tan tab and piping with either color, but it doesn't dominate the design enough to turn me off.
The Patras is a much larger clutch than the average, but its functional features complement its generous dimensions. If you're traveling light it'll work as a traditional clutch, but once it becomes overloaded you can just add the strap. It's adjustable too, so you the Patras can work as a shoulder bag or cross-body depending on your mood.
The practical perks don't stop there though. The Patras' interior is well appointed, with a zippered pocket in the back wall and two slips for gadgets. A zip running underneath the flap will keep your essential items safe and sound.
It's not likely to inspire a case of handbag envy, but the Patras is a very versatile accessory with some real style about it. It's rare to find such a compelling combination for just $79.95!
More Features of This Big Buddha Convertible Clutch
- Golden hardware
- Lined with synthetic fabric
- An attachable, adjustable shoulder strap with a 14 to 28 inch drop
- Measures 3 x 14 x 10 inches
Get this Big Buddha Patras Handbag:
- Available to buy at Amazon
- Available to buy on eBay (see listings below):
- Check the Buy's Internet Superstore eBay store to see if this Big Buddha bag is in stock
- Search online for this bag
Sorry we couldn't find anything like this on eBay. Try our Bag Search Engine.
You may also be interested in:
- More Big Buddha bags on BagBunch
- The Big Buddha Liberty bag, a great alternative to this convertible bag.
- Searching for more Big Buddha bags on eBay